PAT’s Learnership Programme has set the standard in the industry and has
delivered astounding results for individuals and the organisation.
- The programme commenced in April 2004
- By July 2007, 368 employees had advanced to NQF Level 2 (National Certificate: Automotive Component Manufacturing & Assembly)
- Pasdec becomes the only company in South Africa with so many successful NQF Level 2 Learnerships
- In April 2007, Pasdec prepares to move towards NQF Level 3 Learnerships at the Brits and East London plants
- In the process, Pasdec becomes the first company in the North West Province to advance to Level 3
- Pasdec is often used by Merseta as a model site, referring other companies interested in establishing a Learnership Programme.